Friday, November 30, 2007

Congratulations, Capital Defense Weekly!

We're pleased to report that Capital Defense Weekly, maintained by co-blogger Karl, has been named one of the top 100 legal blogs by the ABA Law Journal in its December issue. Go here to see the list of 100. (No, Abolish isn't on there. We're not a legal blog. I don't even have a law degree. We're more into advocacy stuff, along with some occasional story-telling about those who work in the anti-death penalty movement.)

Congratulations, Karl, from all of us at Abolish and all of us at NCADP. An honor well-earned!

1 comment:

karl said...

I have noted over at CDW I strongly believe I was chosen as representative of anti-death penalty bloggers, as well as public defenders who blog. I am flattered but not under any illusions that this could have just as easily (and maybe should have) gone to a small army of other bloggers. I was a two-fer and remain convinced that was the deciding factor in my favor.