Tuesday, August 29, 2006

75,000 and counting

Sometime late last night Abolish the Death Penalty received its 75,000th visitor. Now, I know that's nothing compared with Daily Kos (who won't link to us cuz we're too small) or MyDD. But for a single-issue blog on an issue some people undoubtedly find depressing, it's not shabby.

It's certainly more than I expected when I launched this thing two years and two months ago. Back then, no one read it except maybe my girlfriend and my pet hamster. Okay. I don't have a pet hamster. But if I did, it would be a cool pet hamster. And it would be a good reader. And it would read my blog.

Anyway, thanks for stopping by. We'll try to keep it interesting and we promise we'll try to do a better job of updating!

1 comment:

Hooman Hedayati said...

hahaha, congratulations on 75000th visitor.