Thursday, April 07, 2005

Input for the blog, part two

And we received this message, from Megan Clifford in Rochester, New York. Please write Megan if you can help her out!

Hello!

I am a former Jesuit Volunteer who was matched up with Robert Simon Jr. (Mississippi death row) in 1996 for a ministry-type of correspondance. I have written to him ever since. Robert asked me awhile back to contact his attorney so that I could have information on his case. He was anxious about exhausting his appeals and was requesting I make funeral arrangements. I am sure this is premature but would like some information. He signed a release and also sent letter to his attorney requesting that he give me permission to talk about his case. Being that I live in New York and the prision reads all the letters Robert sends me I have a hard time getting access to news about his case. Can you post this on the blog to see if anyone can help me. I have some friends who are attorneys who are interested in helping me review his case if I can get access to some information. I can be reached at meganaclifford@hotmail.com

Thank you-

Megan Clifford

Rochester NY

No comments: